Shards of Darkness
Hit Points 10 + Constitution Modifier
Armor All Armor, Shields
Weapons Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons, Firearms
Saving Throws Strength, Constitution
Skills Choose two from: Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, and Survival
- Dayfield or Thick Trench, Rifle and 20 rounds
- Revolver and Brodie or Two Martial Weapons
- Revolver and 20 rounds or Bayonet and Satchel Charge
- Explorers Pack or Infantry Pack
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your
fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Choose one of those listed Below or you may select one from the PHB if you have it.
- Rifleman You gain a +3 bonus to attack rolls you make with rifles and can maintain firearms
- Trick Shooter When wielding two handguns and taking the attack action you may fire both at the same target or use your bonus action to fire one at a separate target.
- Boxer When unarmed and unarmored you may add your Proficiency bonus and Wisdom modifier to your Armor Class. Additionally your unarmed strike damage is equal to 1d4. You do not count as two weapon fighting.
- Street Fighter When taking the attack action with a light weapon you may start a grapple as a bonus action (so long as one hand is free).